Monday, February 2, 2009

Racquetball!

Megan and I are taking up racquet ball as a new hobbie. Here we are preparing to go play. Check out Megan's sweet goggles!

Us trying to be cool and taking sick Myspace Pics.

In the end it was a lot of fun and we didn't injure ourselves too bad, just some minor bumps and bruises. We will definatly be playing agian!









4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Oh my. Oh my. I won't mess with you two.

Sheen said...

you two are too cute!

how's school going?

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

I'm jealous. You guys are going to have to teach me some major skills someday.

Anonymous said...

Lisa and megs! I am so glad i can FINALLY see your blog too! It was being so dumb! but i love your page it is so cute of you two! You need to teach me some move to raquetball! I love ya both and hope to see you soon!